Sunday 6 October 2013

Kenny Saint Best's New TV Show 'Lighthouse wiv KSB' Premieres Today.


 Bellanaija reports that the Nigerian gospel/inspirational singer will premiere her talk show Lighthouse wiv KSB this Sunday 6th October 2013 on Galaxy Television.
The 30-minute programme will be an inspiring and motivational show on lifestyle and a whole lot more.
On why she’s launching a show, she tells BellaNaija that “As an inspirational singer, I realised that there are so many things I want to share and I can’t wait till my next song or abum so I decided to use the platform of a weekly TV talk show.”
She later says “I have being nursing this idea for over 10 years, I guess I was gathering experiences enough to give others courage. “
The show will air on AIT, TVC and Africa Magic Entertainment on DSTV in 2014.




Posted by Yetunde.
Source: bellanaija.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment